In terms of transportation convenience;
• Fast accessibility and alternative transportation connections attract the investors.
• Being located on several axis and the town that can be reached with the highest number of public transportation means bring significant meaning to Kartal.
• From the subway line to sea routes, from highways to its proximity to Sabiha Gökçen Airport, it encompasses several alternatives.
• Thanks to the Golden Circle project, Kartal will be only 30 minutes away from Yalova and İzmir which is in the Aegean region will be located only three and a half hours away.
In terms of economic features;
• The transformation potential from industry to the service industry adds new value to Kartal’s current value.
• Kartal directly contributes to economic development as a town that hosts large-scale investments in the region.
In terms of sociological factors;
• Having general living spaces located in the region such as healthcare institutions, Shopping Center, social means and university campus, will increase the interest in the region.
• Kartal offers the comfort of a calm, secure and peaceful life together with proximity to city center.
In terms of environmental factors;
• Having been planned as a First Degree Center within Istanbul Environmental Plan is also another attractive detail.
• With unique wonders of nature such as Ayazma and Yakacık, Kartal also draws attention with its historical and cultural background.
• Thanks to Aydos Forest, an atmosphere with abundance of oxygen not only gives life to Kartal but also to the Anatolian side which is a refreshing reality…
• Kartal coastal road hosts those individuals who would like to exercise both during the summer and the winter with all of the comfort it can offer.